But I can promise you that I got muddy.
And wet.
Ah the joy of November. And speaking of November if you want to know how it feels over here at this time of year then scoot yer butts over to Bee's because her post today was fab and it really made me want to go to her house for dinner. And leftovers.
AND … the best news of the week … (trumpets sound, drums roll, a big fat bloke with a bell shouts Oh Yez! Oh Yez!) … the fantastically wonderful Kiersten has landed herself an agent. WOO! HOO! Let the joy ring out throughout the land.
CONGRATULATIONS KIERSTEN!
I am overcome with happiness - I must go and make some sausage and butternut squash bake! (That's not a euphemism - I have to go make dinner).
YEAY!
7 comments:
Wow! Looks like quite an adventure in the rain. Hope you don't catch another cold.
And yes, the best news of November is that my best friend has an agent:)
You went out?
I took one look at the weather today and retreated back inside my jim-jams.
Brrr. Azier!
lol, I like the subtle shout-out there, Whirl!
You're making me miss miserable weather, Janey! We are entirely devoid of slush, mud, cold, etc.
And thanks ; ) You are a DOLL.
Here's a bit of trivia for ya Natalie it is impossible to catch cold from the rain. It is a virus and therefore only transmittable through contact with an infected person. On the other hand - hypothermia - which I could very well have got this afternoon, is far more likely to be fatal! LOL! It was rather precipitous but I'm a hardy Irish woman and when the shivering subsides I'm sure I'll be fine.
Are you being a big frilly girl's blouse Whirl? I'm so nails I didn't be-jammify myself till I got back in from being soaked a second time! Aarrrrr! On the other hand if I didn't have to walk the Poochie everyday and pick up Small Son from school (and go to work - but I'm not as dedicated to that) I'd stay in my jammies till the daffodils come out.
Kiersten I'm beaming like a smiley sunshine for you. Not that you need any more sun there in CA. I think I'd miss the rain if I lived there. But I'm not sure I'd like the kind of weather we're having right now becoming a habit.
I guess it would probably be bad taste to report that the weather down here today was FANTASTIC?
No, that would probably be quite mean...oh well, I'm off to take a walk along the beach...in shorts and a t-shirt. :)
Not jealous - not jealous at all James. Seriously now who needs sun, sea and surf when you've got flannel jammies with Christmas trees on?
Oh, your pictures are worth a thousand words . . . maybe even a million! Apparently my words made the weather sound cozy; well, that picture of your feet should dispel those fantasties and illusions! (Also, the comments in this post were hilarious.)
Kiersten, Congrats! You must be thrilled.
Post a Comment