It's been a quiet day and I have nothing to report. Any other month of the year and I'd just give posting a skip but this is November, NaBloPoMo, and I have to do a daily post. What I have done today is studiously ignore the awful mess that is my house and listen to music.
For my birthday one of the kids gave me The Script by The Script, a band from Dublin. I have to say that I really do love it. The following song is (as far as I'm concerned) a contender for Best Love Song Ever. My previous favourite is You Do Something To Me by Paul Weller but this … well I just think it's lovely. This isn't a video - some nice YouTube enthusiast has written out the lyrics and put them to the track. I hope you like it.
2 comments:
Very nice song! I'm enjoying you posting everyday:) I'm going to miss it if you stop.
Aw thanks Natalie! I think that I'll post more often than before but I'm neglecting the WIP right now and the house and the family.....
If only I knew how to strike a balance!
Post a Comment