Friday, 7 November 2008

Just Letting You Know

There are things that I wish to say about the Proposition 8 vote that was held in California this week. I've been working on a post all day but the more I wrote the more issues that I came up against that I couldn't ignore. I really want to do a coherent post and what I have right now is all over the place. I'll continue to work on it and hopefully I will produce something over the weekend that's worthy of being read.

4 comments:

Precie said...

Well, I'm glad you think you'll have coherent thoughts to share about it! I'm still pissed beyond words.

JaneyV said...

Well currently they're fairly incoherent which is why I'm taking my time!

But I hear ya!

Sarah Laurenson said...

Take all the time you need. This issue is not going anywhere.

Unknown said...

Im sitting here wondering to myself if and when you post it if I should read it! LOL if you don't know I am gay. And very displeased for the people in CA that had it overturned. I just think that we gay people should be able to marry jsut like straight people! LOL But I will not get on my soapbox... I think I am looking forward to reading what you have to say. I love hearing people's opinions about it.