Wednesday, 30 July 2008

Where'd July Go?

Vanilla just pointed out that it's practically two weeks since my last post. How did that happen? Alright July's been a manic round of end-of-year ceremonies, productions, sponsored walks, Masses, leaver's celebrations and discos but is it really over already? By the time my final assignment was due I was so far behind because of aforementioned schedule and the whole getting-a-job-thing that I had to batten down the hatches and turn off my blogging head to catch up and write my final piece. Aside from scrabulous (Thanks to Vanilla, Aerin, Ello and Precie for always having a game on the go with me), I've tried to keep my internetting to a minimum. It's been hard. But I submitted on time! All done!

And - deflate! I wasn't in the mood for anything for 5 days. I have been zoned out, lying around, daydreaming and generally calming down. A couple of days ago I started to write some notes (by hand) on The Project and slowly I've been getting my brain back into a more manageable gear. (I can't do full tilt without blowing a gasket - I'm more of a tortoise than a hare!). So I'm back on track and I'll be checking around the net to see how you folks have been doing in the last couple of weeks. I look forward to catching up.

4 comments:

Natalie Whipple said...

Whew! Busy busy. Glad you're still there and good to see a post:)

JaneyV said...

Thanks Natalie. I love your new picture.

Unknown said...

Yay! Glad the prod helped and you're back! ;-) Scrabulous alone does not provide sufficient time in your company, Gorgeous! ;-)
Good luck with The Project!!! Hope it goes smoothly.

JaneyV said...

Prod away dear friend - I always need it. I have a habit of losing time…I need to be dragged back into reality regularly. Also it's good for my children to know that they don't own my computer!