Wednesday, 25 June 2008

Brief Intermission

Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm not dead. Just life stuff getting in the way of blogging. I'll try to get back to normal by the end of the week. I aced my Course Assessment BTW! YES!

So to keep you all happy I'll show you the following which I watched on Telly last night. It's from a BBC sketch show called Armstrong And Miller!

10 comments:

PJD said...

Can't watch the clip now (too busy), but wanted to say congrats on the acing the assessment thing.

Whirlochre said...

I love A&M, and this was one of the best sketch threads from the last series.

The Lowe said...

Well done Jane

Bee said...

Nice job on acing the course assessment. I look forward to your full-force return to the blogosphere!

Robin S. said...

Congrats, Janey!!

Barrie said...

Glad to hear you aced your assessment. And glad to hear you're okay; I was starting to worry.

Janey, you know how you kind of owe me for doing that meme (does guilt work on you???!)? Anyway, can I talk you into doing a blog post next wed., july 2 with a recipe for a side dish, salad or dessert? For those of who'll be celebrating July 4? Maybe something Irish or British? Doesn't have to be though.

Let me know, and I'll link to you. :)

Anonymous said...

Great news!

Looking forward to seeing you back.

JaneyV said...

Thanks to everyone for your nice words. Sorry I'm being a bit quiet but - you know - life stuff! Not bad life stuff - just busy is all! Will get back on it soon.

Barrie - I'd be delighted to share a recipe with you on July 2nd. I'll do a dessert. An easy dessert!! I always pay my debts - y'know...eventually. I'll stick a link in your comments.

Aine said...

Glad to know that you're not fading away from blogland!

We all understand how pesky real life can be...
;)

Mom In Scrubs said...

I've been off too, dealing with the flooding in the Midwest.

I'm back though, so drop on by anytime!!

Summer is a crazy time, to be sure. Congratulations on Acing your test!