Aww thanks folks! I'm not going anywhere (except for the Easter weekend) and will still be around to visit you. But I'm a bit of a stress bag at the mo and I'm giving myself some chilling out time during the Easter hols. One of the many things I've promised myself is that I will read the stacks of books that have been collecting on my bedside table.
Read my first one today and if they're all as good as Neil Gaiman's The Graveyard Book, I will be an oasis of calm again by the time I return to work in a fortnight. Hurrah!
19 comments:
Aw, we'll miss you, Janey! But have fun, and have a great Easter! :)
Oh, we'll definitely miss you! Have fun, get some good writing done ; )
have a happy hiatus
Happy Easter-Hiatus!
Janey? Janey? Oh, hiatus. Hope to see you soon and Happy Easter.
I will miss you!
Hope you're having fun.
Happy Easter-Hiatus Janey!
Sniff, definitely will miss you. Take care, I'll keep you posted of news through email. Let's hope good news:) I'm feeling good about April.
Happy Easter! We'll be here when you get back!
:)
Love the bees!
Hope you're having fun and hope the meeting goes really, really well. I'm sure it will.
Aw, will miss the wittering, but have a lovely break! xxx
Came here from Absolute Vanilla's site. Hope you have a great break and a wonderful Easter .....
Have a good time!
Always sorry to hear of haiti — they're like haikus that cut out after 14 syllables.
Have fun, and return soon...
Aww thanks folks! I'm not going anywhere (except for the Easter weekend) and will still be around to visit you. But I'm a bit of a stress bag at the mo and I'm giving myself some chilling out time during the Easter hols. One of the many things I've promised myself is that I will read the stacks of books that have been collecting on my bedside table.
Read my first one today and if they're all as good as Neil Gaiman's The Graveyard Book, I will be an oasis of calm again by the time I return to work in a fortnight. Hurrah!
Have a great blogger vacay! I'm back on for a while, but I may be having to take a break in few weeks for writing purposes.
Hey babe - I am passing out awards - smooches!
k, janey... have a good easter as well...
Happy Easter Janey!
Post a Comment