Tuesday, 14 October 2008

One Year Old

A year ago today I did my first blog post. So today's my bloggy birthday. In a few hours from now I'll be sitting in a dentist chair while she takes out my only wisdom tooth. I'm not scared. Really. Not even slightly.

I am petrified.

Right now I've got to get up and do life stuff but I will return later on with the details.

5 comments:

Mom In Scrubs said...

Happy Bloggy Birthday!!!

(pssst....next time get yourself a better present!)

Thinking of you!

JaneyV said...

Thanks MIS I'm inclined to agree. Read the next post for the grotty details! HA!

Robin B. said...

Happy anniversary/birthday/blog day!

And I promise I WILL do my tag thing - but it may be a few days.

PJD said...

I missed the anniversary! Argh. Happy One. Here's looking forward to Two.

Barrie said...

Happy Belated!