Tuesday, 17 March 2009

ST PATRICK"S DAY - Muppet Stylee

I know that I put this on last year too - but it just makes me laugh. So enjoy! Happy Saint Patrick's Day. Oh boy, oh boy , OH BOOOOYYYYYY!

12 comments:

Aine said...

:D Oh Boy!! Love it!! Thanks!

Happy St. Patrick's Day, Janey!

Sara Raasch said...

lol!

Happy Patty's Day!

Natalie Whipple said...

That was great! I feel so Irish all of the sudden. I'm even wearing green pants, party.

Renee Collins said...

Yes! I love the Muppets! :)

That was too funny. I loved Beaker's exuberant high note. LOL!

Also, the Swedish Chef is one of my favs. :)

Happy St. Patrick's Day, Janey!!!

Whirlochre said...

I can't get sound on the terminal I'm at but that's probably just as well.

May the sound of giggling leprechauns keep you awake till the early hours with their abundant whoops of glee...

JaneyV said...

Back atcha Aine. I'm still singing Ah la la la la la la - life is wonderful. That song really made my day.

Sara - hope you're having a fun one.

Natalie - I'm glad to have inspired you. Tar liom - we'll have you singing at the top of your lungs next. BTW lol -you know over here that "pants" are underwear right????

Renee - this is my Dad's party piece and it always bring a lump to the throat which is why Beaker, Animal and The Swedish Chef crying their eyes out is so funny to me. I love 'em!

Whirl - you gotta get the sound going - it's hysterical I promise.

Well I think it is....

liz said...

Yeah...I think so too Janey! I wore a green jumper yesterday, and I know I'm not Irish. Least I don't think I am. lol!
Speak soon,

Liz
x

Robin B. said...

Hope you had a good one!

Sarah Laurenson said...

I love Beaker and Animal. They're my favorite Muppets.

Hope it was a great party day for you!

Bee said...

I can never quite get used to the fact that St. Paddy's Day isn't a big deal in England. Yes, I know there were friendship problems . . .

Anyway, cheers to my favorite Irish person in England!

PJD said...

Muppets! Yay!

That song gets me right >here< every time. What a touching rendition.

JaneyV said...

Thanks everyone for the Paddy's Day (it's double "D" if you want the authentic Irish feel) wishes.
It's been a wonderfully green week. Very Springy altogether. It's also my pleasure to bring you The Muppets. Gotta love all things Jim Henson-y!