Saturday, 9 August 2008

Beijing 2008 Opening Ceremony

(Photo credit: Clive Rose/Getty Images)

So it's finally officially opened and at last I can talk about it! Weren't the fireworks brilliant? Hubby had nothing to do with them but I just thought I'd mention them first because they were so good.



(Photo credits: Hubby, T)

This is what the Hubby has been doing in Beijing. He and his co-worker were responsible for displaying the images on the scroll during the Opening Ceremony. The above three photos were sent by Hubby all the way from China. I had a hard time finding any that didn't have a thousand dancers on it! But it went without a hitch. And I think the entire thing was breathtaking.

As much as I miss you Honey, I am so proud of what you guys have been part of. It was a truly amazing spectacle.

9 comments:

Natalie Whipple said...

Wow! That's amazing that he got to be a part of that!

The Lowe said...

Go Tim!

Bee said...

I'm so impressed that your husband was a part of that amazing spectacle! It really was stunning.

Blogless Troll said...

That's so cool. You should be proud.

Whirlochre said...

I missed the opening ceremony and this looks fantastic.

Beats Bastille Day in France — which is saying something.

Anonymous said...

What an amazing thing to be a part of!!

Ello - Ellen Oh said...

Your husband has the coolest job! Way to go! He did brilliantly!

Barrie said...

How very very cool!

Unknown said...

Looks amazing. I've been conscientiously boycotting the whole thing. Human rights first, and all that.
Bet you're very proud of hubby!